Could you please pray for me tomorrow? I can't really divulge all the details of it here on this blog, but here's the gist: As you know, I've been working at a certain publication for almost two months. However, I have yet to see a paycheck. I've heard that it's not unusual for contract employees to go a month or two for the first check to come, but I just want to be certain I'm even getting paid.
Tomorrow I'm going to call up the assistant who processes my payments to see what's up and try to get some concrete answers from her. My immediate supervisors seem to be clueless about the whole thing. They've told us we are all getting paid...but have no solid response as to the timeframe (encouraging, I know). I would appreciate your prayers and support, and I will update you on the result. This whole situation has stressed me out a great deal, especially since I've been working a nine-day schedule this week and barely have time to breathe/sleep, let alone THINK. Not to mention the monthly student loan deductions are taking its toll on my bank account...
So please pray that I would say the right things and that God would bless the talks between me and the powers-that-be. Also, pray that I would trust and rest in Him no matter what.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
please breathe and sleep ... b/c i don't want u to die
ReplyDeletei ask for emotional and physical rest