Saturday, September 19, 2009

If home's where my heart is then I'm out of place

Sometimes I forget that I'm in Texas. I was in class the other day and I saw this guy wearing a "TEXAS" shirt and I got really really excited. And then I remembered that EVERYONE has a TEXAS shirt because we're IN Texas.

My brother just sent me a picture from his dorm room of the city. I miss being in Boston.

8 comments:

  1. You should go around wearing a Boston shirt.

    I miss Boston too.

    We should all go back one day (at the same time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...with the going back one day together at the same time thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes I forget that you are in Texas, too. and then when I remember it makes me sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going up for spring break (March 13th-21st). I"m not sure which part. But come and meet me :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be in Boston October 2-5. Anyone want to come with? (We miss you Katie!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie Gong, I am SAD! My spring break is exactly one week after yours :( POOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. our "sometime in the next 8 years" is starting to wrap up hanner. That means you need to come and visit me some time... :P. 3.5 years left!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh don't you worry Katie Gong... I'll show up when you least expect it! Texas is priority numero uno! I want to see Shamu and eat tacos!

    ReplyDelete