Thank you to all of you who prayed for me. I was able to get in touch with most of the people I needed to contact and got things straightened out regarding the contract and hiring/pay rate information. Now, it seems I'm just waiting to hear back from AP regarding my payment status and when I can reasonably expect to receive payments. Long story short: I am indeed getting paid. It's just a matter of when.
Please continue to pray over the situation. If I had known from the beginning that it would take this long to see a paycheck, I would have made allowance for it and saved some more first (those monthly student loan deductions keep vanishing from my account! >.<). But I'm happy to report that I did feel a lot calmer coming back home today. I don't know, I guess I just felt the hand of God working. I was really nervous about confronting people about my dissatisfaction with the time lag in getting paid (Confrontation not being my forte, in general...though I'm making some small strides lately). I'm glad that the people I talked to were understanding and sensed my tone of urgency.
Sorry if I seem like a complete stressball! I hope I didn't worry you too much. I will (God willing) have more good news to share later. Will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment