Thursday, August 27, 2009

OMG GOD IS SO GOOD!

I'm so tired right now, but God has been soooo good to me in the midst of struggle and difficulty in fully surrendering and fully trusting Him! *does Snoopy happy dance* Apparently, we should all learn this dance so that we can all do it together at our next reunion.

Today I was walking back to my apartment and musing about how a lot of the stuff I'm doing at work now was what I hated and wasn't really great at doing in AACF, especially with logistics and coordinating. But while I was walking, I felt like God was saying that I'm exactly where He wants me--in a position where I'm uncomfortable and I'm not good at what I do, so that I am fully dependent upon Him, and it is Christ that is being glorified and not me.

And... God has so tangibly been providing me with very specific things I have been praying for. ^.^!!!!!!!!!! Words cannot suffice the praise and thanks in my heart.

Question of the day--what are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful it is cooler.

    I am thankful I was able to hang out with the college fellowship of my church yesterday in NJ.

    I am thankful my brother safely got to college this past Friday.

    I am thankful I have a bedroom to myself now that my brother is in college.

    And much more besides. (I figure comments shouldn't be that long.)

    ReplyDelete