Hmmm. Somewhat of an update on my life . . .
I think you all got my e-mail a few days ago. I wanted to thank all of you for your responses to my e-mail -- your prayers/words of affirmation/encouragement really touched me a lot. Tiff Louie left town on Monday which made us all really sad. I miss her like crazy and am planning a Boston trip for my spring break (March 13th-21st if any of you are interested :)). Immediately after she left, Steph (my best friend) and I welcomed a new roommate.
To say this week has been interesting would be somewhat of an understatement. New roommate is okay but I'm having a hard time wanting to make time to get to know her. A lot of the little things she does around the house annoy me. Thursday was probably somewhat of a low point because my computers were all breaking and school was getting busy and new roommate and then I got sick . . . all a bit overwhelming. Yeah. Very overwhelming. Nevertheless -- things are okay now. Learning how to live with strangers is exhausting and I don't really want to put energy into it because I feel like I just don't have that kind of energy.
I still haven't decided if I'm going to keep on going to my home church or not. Before coming back to San Antonio, I had decided that I would find a new church. But this Summer, serving the youth here really made me want to continue building relationships with them and praying for them which makes leaving even harder. idk. I'll figure it out. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Okay. Enough.
I like this community blog thing. Great idea. I <3 & miss you guys. Update me, okay?
<3katiegong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Land of Big Hair?
ReplyDeleteI didn't get an email..but in any case, I'll look for your updates on this blog. =]
ReplyDelete