So a few of us had an idea of doing online bible studies/discussions. Actually, that was Kristal's idea. I decided to expand on it and make it a blog. I'm sure you guys would rather that than those e-mail chains (remember planning Austin's surprise birthday party?). With a bit more input, I gathered that people liked this idea. So here we are.
The purpose of this is for us (Class of 2009, BUAACF Seniors) to stay in touch. Of course there's lots of ways to do that on a blog:
- prayer requests
- random questions
- a literal blow-by-blow update on life
- actual bible studies
- good jokes (please spare us the corny)
- random insights into life
- good articles/news items (this is my more my style if you guys haven't noticed)
. . . and probably a whole lot more that you can think of but I can't.
So I'm going to make all of you admins so we can all post. Feel free to do that and/or comment anytime.
I suggest using an RSS/atom feed to keep up. I know the majority of us are busy with school, work/finding work, and/or life.
But check in once in a while anyhow.
P.S. I chose the title not because it specifically has to do with the post but because I like the verse it refers to.
P.P.S. If anyone can think of a better blog title than (>'.')><('.'<) let me know.
P.P.P.S. Don't feel obligated to participate. We will still love you. B-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment