Doctor's Killer Puts Abortion on the Stand
This is messed up, on so many different levels. I don't even know where to begin...
Is Scott Roeder, the man who admittedly killed abortion doctor George R. Tiller, over-jealous, misguided, delusional? He seems to be fully aware of what he was doing...even going so far as to stalk Tiller to locate his house and to take target practice in order to shoot him dead.
While my pro-life proclivities can understand the basis (only the basis, mind you - not the actual killing!) of Roeder's jarbled reasoning for wanting to eliminate someone who has the capacity to kill thousands of fetuses, I'm still at a loss for the utter juxtaposition of his actions. I mean, he himself just killed a human being.
What does that say for being pro-life (emphasis here on the word LIFE)? Or does he think his behavior justified for the "greater good" of mankind? What kind of warped I-am-the-hero-come-to-save-the-day thinking is this?
Our country, our world as we know it, is going down the gutter. This we already knew. However, these forces are far from just surface. It's called spiritual warfare, and rest assured there's a battle going down.
Except the contestants aren't the puppets Roeder or Tiller. It's God v. Satan. And much more sinister than we can even imagine.
Stick fast to prayer and vigilance. Put on your full armor, soldiers (Eph. 6:10-18). We're going to need every bit of ammunition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment