So I finally decided to make my first post...
Grad school has been a challenge for me, 5 weeks straight of exams/midterms, that and still having to reapply for a dietetic internship to get my fieldwork done so I can finally take the exam for my license. Which means...I should start preparing my application soon T_T...and getting letters of recommendations and finding a new volunteer job. Sometimes I feel like I was wasting my time before...If I don't get into the internship this time, maybe I should just come out and work. But what can I do with a BS and a MS in Nutrition without a license? GAH. Should I try again next year if I don't get in this year?
I have also been helping out with the bilingual (chinese) high school fellowship in my church. They are ALL boys, so at the beginning, it seemed like they prefer playing basketball and ping pong over anything...but they're so much fun...and so much work >.< I get to host their christmas party with my friend. Wahahahahaha, should be easier in chinese :P
I think I also got a job-ish as a seminar assistant, I still have to go back and get another contract because they made a mistake on my pay rate or something. Hmm. I'll find out Monday, I guess.
...sometimes I wish I was a microbiology major or even math major instead...sigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally.
ReplyDeleteI can't speak for a microbio major but for most people, a math major would be torture.
Yay! Congrats on the job, Rachel.
ReplyDeleteu will get your license
ReplyDeleteboys > girls