Friday, February 26, 2010

Coachella, ella, ella

WANTED: Travel partners/compadres for the 3-day music fest-extravaganza that is COACHELLA.
When: April 16-19, 2010
Where: Indio, Ca. 88 miles outside of San Diego.
Cost: $269 for 3-day passes. $55 for Car/Tent Space (to be split). Applicable service charges.

I know the price may result in momentary sticker shock, but if you're a music junkie, you know it's an awesome steal! Where else can you see unlimited bands all at one site? From Jay-Z to Muse to Vampire Weekend and lots more!! (Ra Ra Riot, Tokyo Police Club, Grizzly Bear, De La Soul.....list goes on.)

Check out the full line-up here: http://www.coachella.com/event/lineup

If you're down, please contact me ASAP for more details at ip[dot]sarah[dot]t@gmail.com.*

*I'll give you lowdown on logistics, lodging & all that fun stuff.

Let's make this happen~

1 comment:

  1. oh sarah, you have no idea how badly I want to go to this... why oh why must it be in april :(

    i hope you're able to go! and don't forget to tell me all about it!

    ReplyDelete