Thursday, May 27, 2010

Short and Sweet

Dear friends,

Instead of those long posts I usually put up, I've opted to go with short and sweet this time.

Where are you (physical location-wise I mean)? What are you doing with yourselves nowadays?

It is past one year since we all graduated.

Just thought I'd bring that to your attention.

Cheers,

LiD

2 comments:

  1. Update in a nutshell: I'm still living at home. I started classes about three weeks ago and am working towards my web design degree. Still working retail...though I got a raise (small, but it's something)! I'm going to OCM fellowship more regularly, though I go to a different church on Sundays. It's kind of weird in that aspect - ideally, I'd like to be attending church where I fellowship, but the location is just so far.

    How's everyone else? I hope you're taking care of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UpdatesUpdatesUpdates! Thanks David for being glue.

    So. I finished my first year of medical school. My hair is all still the same color so that's a good sign, right?

    I'm on summer vacation. Spent a few days in Atlanta for a wedding. My uncle passed away last week so I've been back and forth to Austin a lot to help out my aunt. I'll be going back again this weekend. These commutes are kind of hard... not because it's a long commute (it's not...) but I have a hard time with being away from my home and in somebody else's home.

    Otherwise-- just trying to get ready for Ethiopia. A lot to be done and it's been difficult since I've been out of town so much.

    Other than that... just having fun, enjoying summer, relaxing, etc. :).

    ReplyDelete